We live in Minnesota, which means summer days on the lake are followed by winters on the ice. Even if you prefer to stay indoors under a warm blanket, head to the 24th Annual Ice Fest in Breezy Point for awhile on Saturday, January 5th. With all of this snow we are getting, it’s the perfect time to celebrate winter!
There are many activities planned for the weekend:
-Pond hockey tournament
– Ice slide/games for kids
– Bonfire on the beach
– Live music/entertainment
– Food/drink specials
– Snow golf
– Horse drawn hay rides
– Dog sled rides
– Curling rink
To sign your team up for the pond hockey tournament (12 team limit), call or text Nikki at (218) 821-3456 or by e-mailing Dave Gravdahl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Tournament begins at 10 a.m.
– 4 to 6 players per team (no goalies; sticks and skates only)
– $20/person or $100/team (wear like-colored jerseys)
– Two 15-minute halves with a two-minute half time
– Prizes awarded
Ice Fest will be located on Pelican Lake in front of Breezy Point Resort.
* Photo courtesy of Breezy Point Resort
#breezypointresort #breezypointicefest #minnesotawinter #pondhockey #dockside #breezypointrealtor